Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I spend a lot of time browsing the web to find useful resources to teach my Spanish classes.  I love when I find power point projects that I can borrow.  Recently though, I've been coming across "infographs"- a visual, graphic organizer that can be about ANY topic and it can be found in ANY language.  I have used infographs to introduce new vocabulary to my students and to spark their interest in a variety of topics.  Here's a recent example of an infograph that worked well in my Spanish 4 classroom.  Because we emphasis 21st century skills, it's important that students have an understanding of the history of technology.  The kids found this infograph to be fascinating and they learned new vocabulary words that we don't normally find in textbooks that tend to be out of date.  Feel free to copy this and try it in your Spanish class!
:

2 comments:

  1. I've been eager to find a class/teacher to make infographics! Ease.ly is one site I've heard of. Info.gr and pictograph are others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Infographics are very cool and that's an excellent and engaging utilization of them - nice job!

    ReplyDelete